Thursday, December 18, 2008

Can Christmas Be Postponed?

I've really let Christmas get away from me this year. Part of it is the shortened time period between Thanksgiving and Christmas and the fact that I'm still not done with finals even though it's only a week until the 25th. But still, I can't remember being this ill-prepared for the season. I don't have the time or the money to shop for the perfect presents for my parents or friends. And I can't even get it together to give the presents that I've *already* made to people. EPIC FAIL. So, of course, I'm shopping for myself (like you do). Here's the modern edition of What I Want for a (Consumerist) Christmas:

1. Who doesn't need a beautiful teapot? Not I.

2. I love this watch.

3. And after four years of political theory at Berkeley, all I got is this necklace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

We love it when people find things they like at Supermarket, and we really appreciate it when they spread the word.

Best wishes from Brooklyn

AirportGirl said...

Haha...love the necklace!

G Elliott said...

awww, a few weeks ago i saw that necklace somewhere online and thought of you :)