Saturday, July 15, 2006

Update

I'm alive. And emerging from the cocoon of work and the apartment to start the law school application process. Which is also when, paradoxically, I decide that I need to hang out more with the friends I haven't seen in a while. Maybe to counterbalance all the dreariness that writing a personal statement (ew) will generate.

Unfortunately, actually following through on all the plans I'm making depends on how well I'm feeling on any given day, and lately, I haven't had very many good days. Rare is the day that I don't have one of the following: a migraine, a stomache, or nausea. But I'm going to see a doctor about all these symptoms, so hopefully I'll feel better soon (or get an artificial stomach or something).

In other news, do not watch a movie about pedophilia and childhood trauma before bed because oh my god, bad dreams.

In current news, I'm working on my personal statement under the influence of energy drinks. Uh, any insight you may have into why I should go to law school and/or why I rox0rs would be very helpful. Danke.

No comments: